The Most Dangerous Game The Most Dangerous Game

Muad`dib

I've always enjoyed Deep Fried flash videos, and this is no exception. From the nerdy science jokes to AYB, to Dune was really great. I was laughing out loud for the most part. Dune was the last thing I figured would be in the movie. The original Dune movie ending also added that nice bit of cornyness too it all as well.

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

Nice job ... but not as good as the first time.

I absolutly loved part 1 of SCW's. However this part seemed lacking and very short. Most of the punchlines were already used in the trailer which was disapointing because all the jokes used aren't as funny, somewhat destorying the mood.
The Pac-Man game was excellent and felt extremely smooth. The credits too were also well done.
Something that bothered me was the voiceacting. Mainly Conker's voice. Near the end when speaking about the tracter beam seemed so casual, while Luigi's yelp about the Koopatroopas sounded a lot better.
Other than that, nice job, its just a shame that it felt so short.

FF1: The Intro FF1: The Intro

Pretty good.

While the beginning of the movie was rather slow, (the Kefka asking around about Terra was kinda dragged out it felt and animation was lacking), we all know the best part was the dancing. That was really well done. Unfortunally it ended rather abruptly but overall nice job. The music picked was also a good choice. Keep up the good work!

Dress Missy Dress Missy

Excellent

I think I nearly cried laughing after watching the intro. Classic MallMonkeys humor. Great job.